- Attractive, naturally-lighted, temperature-controlled and soundproofed areas that will make both animals and people feel happy, safe, and comfortable.
- A “Real Life” room for dogs so they can spend time in a home environment, reducing their stress and giving them better exposure to adopters.
- Additional rooms for cats and kittens with new condo-style cages, taking advantage of vertical space and giving cats room to climb.
- Spacious service areas for pet grooming, laundry, and food preparation, with plenty of storage to serve the needs of our shelter pets.
- Separate housing for kittens and puppies to protect them from the diseases that adult cats and dogs may carry.
- A pet wellness center to serve the health needs of our shelter pets as well as offer low-cost spay/neuter and vaccination services to the community.
- A pet food bank to provide for families of pets in need.
Please send us your pledge card to help save even more lives and give homeless pets a safe, clean, and comfortable refuge while they await their forever homes and families.